How does consigning work at Treasure Hunt?
It's easy! Here's how it works:
Thank you for considering consigning at Treasure Hunt Consignment Shop. We appreciate your business!
- There is a $5.00 annual membership fee, which will automatically be deducted from your account beginning 2012.
- You receive 50% of each item's selling price.
- Merchandise is taken by appointment only.
- All toys must be clean, have all parts in working condition and working batteries.
- Clothing must be current styles, current season, pressed and clean. We will not take items with any stains, pulls, holes, pilling, odors, loose seams, etc.
- For the most part we take casual clothing. However, there are exceptions such as dressy outfits for holidays. We do not accept men's suits or sport jackets.
- We will keep your clothing and accessories on the racks/shelves for up to 5 months; if you bring in both clothing and household items, checks will be issued only after the clothing sale has finished.
- Clothing/accessories go on sale for 50% off the original price on January 15th for Fall/Winter and July 15th for Spring/Summer. If you do not want your items to be part of the sale, you must let us know prior to the sale so we can pull these items from the inventory.
- Any rejected, holiday, or returned items must be picked up within 5 business days of a request or notification from us. Items not picked up within 5 business days become store property to liquidate or donate to charity.
- Payments that are less than $25 must be collected in person.
- Payments that are more than $25 will be given to you when you pick up your items or mailed by check if you do not want your merchandise back.
- Treasure Hunt Consignment Shop is not responsible for the loss of items due to fire, theft, vandalism or natural disaster.